Dockside Lil’ Lifter is available in both manual and electric/remote control. Lifting towers are also available in 5’, 7’ and the new 10’ lifting travel with 1,000 lbs and 1,400 lb capacity. With the new 1,400 lb capacity we have also widened the cradle another 10” making it a total of 54”, thus allowing for day sail and inflatable boats in addition to the new larger Jet Ski’s. New in 2013, the under dock tower brace makes it possible to install your lift virtually anywhere on your pier, no longer does your lift have to be mounted over the dock pile. Another new feature would be the addition of the Kayak/Canoe platform that is made to bolt right on to your existing TL750 model providing for a great launch and retrieval deck with the dimension of 3’ x 6’.
Features Of The Lil’ Lifter
- Make from 6061 – T6 marine grade aluminum
- A large aluminum winch wheel for easy lifting
- Dock plate is fully adjustable for desired wheel height
- Nylatron rollers used on cradles provide smooth, clean, trouble – free operation. No Lubrication is necessary.
- Six foot pivoting carpeted wooden bunks
- All lifts are equipped with stainless steel hardware and cables
- Optional zinc anodes for salt or brackish water are available
- Can be shipped UPS
Accessories and custom options
Canopy Standard RGC and Custom Peaked Roof Canopies