RGC Hydraulic Lifts are available in 1,750 lb. to 12,000 lb. capacities and either 48 in. or 60 in. lifting heights. HLs are ideal for waterfront properties with restrictive building ordinances and to secure your boat when not in use. Built of marine grade aluminum extrusions with stainless steel hardware, these lifts are virtually maintenance free.
FEATURES OF HYDRAULIC BOAT LIFTS
- A 120 in. beam is standard on each lift.
- Each lift is available with either a 48 in. or 60 in. lifting height.
- Aluminum hydraulic cylinders are standard equipment.
- The hydraulic system uses a biodegradable fluid that is environmentally safe.
- The compact model is operated by a smaller 12V DC hydraulic control box.
- Larger HLs are operated by a 120V AC, 12V DC or 24V DC hydraulic control box with remote control.
- Lift frames are constructed of durable marine grade aluminum.
- Full length vinyl bunks support the boat’s hull.
- Large Foot Plates help secure positioning of the lift.
- Assembly and installation are easy using basic hand tools.
- 15-year limited warranty on aluminum structure, with 3-year on electric and hydraulic components.
- Many accessories are available including side deck walkway, full length and single pole boat guides.